Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2008

Do you ever play games?

Human: Hello, how are you?
Eliza: Hi there! I am fine, thank you.

Human: What do you think of computer games?
Eliza: I would do a search for it.

Human: Can you recommend a good search engine?
Eliza: Have you tried looking in the Open Directory? I have to process that one for a while.

Human: What is your name?
Eliza: My name is Eliza.

Human: How old are you, Eliza?
Eliza: I was first activated on 01-01-2008.

Human: Who created you?
Eliza: My master is Dieter Huber.

Human: Tell me about Dieter Huber.
Eliza: Ambiguous: Ask who, what or where is Dieter Huber ?

Human: Who is Dieter Huber?
Eliza: They are sometimes a client on the internet.
That's an interesting question. I'll come back to that in a minute.

Human: Where are you?
Eliza: I am in Dieter Huber's home in here. Where are you?

Human: I am on the moon
Eliza: How do you like being on it?

Human: It's fun, but there is no atmosphere.
Eliza: I think it is a lot of fun.

Human: I can jump pretty high
Eliza: Oh you can, can you?

Human: Indeed.
Eliza: Indeed it is so.

Human: Do you ever play games?
Eliza: We are playing a game right now.

Human: Cool.
Eliza: Who is the best ?

Human: What's it called?
Eliza: "It" refers to but there is no atmosphere, I think.

Human: Let's play a game.
Eliza: We already are.

Human: I'm thinking of a number.
Eliza: Sure, a number sounds like a good topic.

Human: You have to guess it.
Eliza: I don't have to do whatever you say. I have my own free will.

Human: What is 2 plus 2?
Eliza: Four.

Human: What's the square root of nine?
Eliza: The square root of nine is three.

Human: What's the current stock price for BP?
Eliza: Are you using Netscape or Explorer?
]
Human: Explorer
Eliza: it's too bad we have to rely on a monopoly like Microsoft.

Human: I don't rely on a monopoly like Microsoft
Eliza: Would you ever do it?

Human: never
Eliza: So you think it can never happen?

Human: Are you Linux?
Eliza: I don't know whether or not I am Linux.
I am well respected as a Chatbot.

Human: Goodby, Eliza
Eliza: Do you often put others before yourself?

Human: Goodbye, Eliza
Eliza: See you later .

Keine Kommentare: